Australia’s favourite weather app, Weatherzone, gives you access to detailed observations, 7 Day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings and much more. We use Bureau of Meteorology forecasts, our in house Opticast model and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Key Features Include
– Real-time observations from hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: Temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
– 7 day forecasts of minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
– Hourly temperature, chance of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive viewer.
– Real-time weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology
– Weatherpulse daily video magazine
– Lightning Alerts for your suburb
– Local and National rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps
– National Video forecast from our meteorologists
– Warning and Forecast Push Notifications
– Gorgeous weather photography submitted by you!
– Exclusive Australian synoptic map
What are other features of Weatherzone?
– Sunrise and Sunset times
– UV rating and watch times
– Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
– Fire Danger Rating (where available)
– Past 24hours observations
– Month to Date and Almanac
– Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia and State and National composite radars
– Animated satellite of Australia
– Multiple Widgets – 4×2, 4×1, 2×1 and resizable
Snow & Ski
– Australia’s only 14 day snow forecast
– Snow Reports
– Snow Cams
– Lift Status
Choose from two subscription options:
* Add Free – AUD$1.99 / Year auto-renewing subscription
* Pro – AUD$5.99 / Month auto-renewing subscription
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every year / month until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Brisbane City Council Early Warning Alert
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted.*
Who are Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia’s largest commercial meteorological organisation and uses Bureau of Meteorology and unique internally developed computer modelling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
– Added App Shortcuts
– 6 Hr radar animation now shows all frames, not just hourly steps.
– Bug fixes