Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs is a utility application for Android smartphones used to actively create informational notes. This application has a simple and smart interface that makes it easy for users to access. You can also edit PDF files and easily organize your content at your fingertips. Download this application to your phone now and have a great experience.
What’s new in the app
The application has received many advancements and new updates to provide maximum convenience to users. In version 3.9.3, the application switched to a new Dropbox authentication process, allowing users to store more information and keep it more secure. Version 3.9.2 is much better and is best supported on Android 11+. In particular, we fixed an issue where the application displayed PDFs more than before to remove user impediments. Additionally, the application automatically removes corrupted fonts to reduce the application size to 4 MB. It also fixes PDF text display issues for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Several other bugs have also been improved and updated to meet users’ needs.
Handy Note App
This is the best app for all users, especially students. Cuttlefish is used to create handwritten notes with a pen or finger. If you can’t remember the information you need, this is the most effective and useful application. Plus, you can easily highlight, annotate, or edit PDFs to fill out forms or sign important documents. You can also add images and draw shapes to your notes, and you can quickly copy content and move it to your notes to keep them neatly organized.
Has many hot features
First, you can turn your device into a virtual whiteboard and use it to present your lessons. It can also be used by connecting wirelessly to the projector. You can then publish your notes as PDF or PNG images, share them with friends via social media, or save them to the cloud. The application also uses vectors to keep your notes sharp and beautiful at any zoom level, and to change the color and thickness of text.
Simple and smart management interface
You can control the application to quickly overlay your notes. B. Image notes, diagrams, math problems, etc. Thanks to such attractive features and simple interface, this application attracts many users all over the world.
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resise
• Change the colour and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organise notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resise images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Debug code removed;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_x64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Download: PREMIUM features Unlocked
Squid: Take Notes Premium v4.0.5 APK | Mirror
Squid: Take Notes Premium v4.0.2-GP APK | Mirror
Please upload the latest version of this.