Sleep as Android is a valuable replacement for your old alarm clock. You can use the application to monitor your sleep and order your latest alarms.
Do you get scared every time you hear your alarm ringtone or do you want to know how long you slept? Sleep as Android was born to meet the needs of all these users. This scientific application has received many compliments and valuable contributions from users. More specifically, our users constantly see innovations and useful features added to our applications to meet our critical needs.
MODERN ALARM CLOCK
This app is known as modern alarm clock. Unlike other regular clocks, alarm clocks are now much improved. More notably, users can flexibly edit attractive times, and users can rest assured of the accuracy of this feature.
THE LIGHTEST ALARM
The lightest possible alarm application will make users more excited every time they wake up. Users often worry that the alarm sounds of other watches will find them very annoying and constantly irritate them. But Sleep as Android is a dramatic improvement, so your alarms will go away and your nerves will work normally.
MEASURE AND GIVE DATA
The application stops on the side of the alarm and helps the user to measure their sleep indicators.The application is updated every minute of every day exactly for the user to see clearly. More precisely, the application provides additional indicators to monitor your health at all times.
This application has a great feature to remind you to go to bed on time. Once you set your bedtime, the application immediately depends on it. Reminders can be friendly ringtones or engaging messages. The application will never miss you and will notify you until you turn off your phone and fall asleep.
This app can also detect snoring effectively. This application helps measure your breathing rate during sleep and detect snoring. After waking up, these stats are immediately sorted and displayed for you to understand. Sleep analysis lets you see exactly how your sleep is and if it’s affecting your health.
ABILITY TO ALARM
You may encounter sleep problems such as rapid breathing, loud snoring, etc. To meet the needs of users, an alarm function is also included in the application. More precisely, the possibility of timely alarms will help you adjust your sleep or take timely preventative measures.The application also adds a new alarm function to help you fall asleep. continue.
RINGTONES AND ANALYSIS
The application will be very comfortable if the user can use a fixed ringtone or use it as they like. If you prefer fixed ringtones, you can choose from a variety of exciting ringtones such as: B. Whale calls, flowing streams, etc. If you want custom ringtones, you can add them yourself. The ability to analyze consciousness during sleep is also emphasized and greatly developed.
- The main application is a modern alarm clock that helps users to wake up in a fresh fruit state.
- Calculate your sleep and get compelling data about your sleep.
- It always wakes you up very gently, is comfortable for all users and wakes up your working nerves.
- It provides health indicators and a constant reminder of how much sleep you get compared to available scientific regulations.
- It detects snoring, records all your sleep data and organizes it into a scoreboard.
- It supports both connected wearable devices and quickly connects to this device to bring confidence to users.
– Pixel Watch support: new wearable option for Wear OS 3.0+
– Fix for a crashing bug and importing sessions from Health Connect
– New CAPTCHA – Jumping sheep in the CAPTCHA pack
– Material V3 Time picker – default (can be changed in Settings – Personalization)
– Material V3 Date picker for alarm day and repeat
– Typed match CAPTCHA resets edit field when answer is wrong
– Smart light hint how respects max intensity setting
– Fix for start sleep tracking from bedtime notification if draw over other apps is not granted
– Fix for status and navbar colors on Rating screen
– Fix for Bangle.js integration
– Support for standard Android Dismiss nad Snooze actions for Automation
– Dream diary stores text when CAPTCHA is left
– Fix for a problem when switching Tabs and Dashboard
– Fix in Arabic Syrian crashing bug
– Fix for accessing fallback in QR or NFC code scanning CAPTCHAs from the scanner screen
– Making steps more obvious for settings sliders
– Unite switch component coloring
– If you are using odd / even week alarms, they may have got reversed due to a bug, please double check your alarm schedules
– New background image for media session controls
– Exact Bedtime time info in Bedtime notification on newer Androids also
– Original alarm time for postponed alarms shown on alarm card
– Dynamic color tweaks for Material YOU in dark theme
– Fix for a rare issue when postponed or disabled alarms still ring, this only happens max once after update to new version of the app
– Fix in graph section toggles
– Potential fix for short alarm at full volume after dismiss
– Fix in Sleep Phasers when new Android 12 BT permissions are not granted
– Fix for crashes in graphs in landscape view on tablets
– Fix for for graph selection in landscape
– Fix for regression in noise playback landscape
– Search transitions
– Playback screen design refresh
– Collapsing bar in new alarm screen
– Collapsing toolbars
– Search bar in alarm list
- Premium / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Google Fit works;
- Debug code removed;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;