RAR for Android
RARLAB’s RAR is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, assistant, extractor, manager and even a basic file explorer.
RAR can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB’s WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA, PPMd and XZ compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in “RAR extras” section of and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
- ZIP extraction and testing performance dropped in previous version. Returned to normal value now.
- Added support for one more variation of TAR format archives.
- Delete files after archiving” could fail for ZIP archives if “Test archived files” and “Create separate archives” were also enabled. Fixed now.
- Premium features unlocked;
- Remove Help folder completely;
- Optimized graphics / zipalign;
- Analytics disabled.