This application was developed mainly to provide a swift access to a variety of formulas, theories and coefficients related to hydraulics for civil engineers, especially working in the field of water supply and sewage system.
* Note :
This is a PRO version of Hydraulic CALC, which is a free application.
There is no functional difference with the free version except the additional service to share the calculation results.
It is recommended to try the free version before you buy the PRO version.
I am developer of Hydraulic CALC and PE of water supply and sewage system.
Every single formula in the program was employed with meticulous care, but as errors might exist, subsequent examinations are recommended.
The accuracy of the program will be continually updated as well as the types of formulas provided.
❚ SUPPORT FORMULA LIST
– flow section property : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– hydraulic radius, diameter
– reynolds, froude, weber, mach, euler number
– continuity equation
– bernoulli equation
– specific weight
– dynamic viscosity
– kinematic viscosity
– surface tension
– modulus of elasticity
– vapor pressure
– enthalpy of vaporization
– specific heat
– thermal conductivity
– prandtl number
– volume expansion coefficient
– sound speed
– bulk modulus
– specific gravity
– roughness height
– modulus of elasticity of material
▶ OPEN CHANNEL FLOW
– hydraulic mean depth
– manning formula : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– ref : manning roughness coefficient
– normal depth : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– kutter formula : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– critical depth : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– hydraulic jump
▶ PIPE FLOW
– entry length
– hazen–williams equation
– ref : hazen–williams roughness coefficient
– darcy–weisbach equation
– darcy friction factor : laminar flow
– darcy friction factor : turbulent flow : colebrook–white equation
– darcy friction factor : turbulent flow : swamee–jain equation
– darcy friction factor : turbulent flow : alternatively
– minor loss : entrance
– minor loss : submerged discharge
– minor loss : sudden contraction / sudden expansion
– minor loss : gradual contraction / gradual expansion
– minor loss : bending / elbow
– ref : elbow loss coefficient
– minor loss : valve
– ref : valve loss coefficient
– discharge in parallel pipes
– equivalent length of pipe
– water hammer : wave travel time
– water hammer : speed of pressure wave
– water hammer : sudden closure, gradual closure
– weir : rectangular : full width
– weir : rectangular : side contractions
– weir : rectangular : francis formula
– weir : cipoletti : discharge, head
– weir : triangular
– weir : triangular : kindsvater-shen equation
– weir : broad crested
– side overflow weir : discharge / head
– orifice : velocity / head
– large rectangular orifice
– underflow gates
– pump : pressure to head
– pump : mass flow to volumetric flow
– pump : net positive suction head : head
– pump : net positive suction head : pressure
– pump : head / power / torque / temperature rise
– pump : specific speed at BEP
– rational method : peak discharge
– ref : runoff coefficient
– time of concentration : US FAA
– time of concentration : kinematic wave
– ref : manning overland flow roughness coefficient
– time of concentration : kerby
– ref : kerby retardance coefficient
– time of concentration : kirpich
– ref : kirpich adjustment factor
– time of concentration : izzard
– ref : izzard retardance factor
❚ CONTACT US
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send me any opinions, bug reports or suggestions about this application.
Those will be reflected in the following updates.
Hydraulic CALC pro 2.00 New Release.
New Function Update !!
❚ Simple CONV(built-in unit converter) New Release.
Try it !! (tab the ‘<‘ button in the input window)
❚ Reference window Update.
This app has no advertisements