“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+) and Marshmallow (6+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.
- Explicit and “fuzzy” numeric searches
- Supports: Dword, Float, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
– Added group search for 33-64 values.
– Added the ability to stop the search after finding a given number of results.
– Bugs fixed.
– Updated translations.
- ** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread “If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing”.
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread “Gathering information about GG errors”.
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That’s awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate