arkTube, the ultimate YouTube downloader.
/* Usage */
Use Google’s YouTube app and select a video
Select the share button(arrow) on the top right corner and choose arkTube
Use a separate video player and watch the downloaded video
/* Features */
Supports downloading ALL resolutions including 1080p, 1440p, 4K and 8K  Supports downloading audio  Supports downloading playlists  Download accelerator support  Automatically merges thumbnail(artwork), tags and other metadata when downloading audio
Provides option to merge metadata to video downloads  Supports downloading videos as VP9 format  Supports downloading audio as Vorbis / Opus codec  Supports downloading 50fps / 60fps
Supports resuming paused downloads
/* Powerful engine */
arkTube uses one of the most actively developed open-source project in the world : youtube-dl
Supports downloading all options
Optimized downloader for faster downloads
Download without any loss to quality
Consistently updated for best compatiblity
** Video that requires adult authentication or login, marked as hidden from public, is a live-stream may be unsupported.
** VP9 is a new video codec from Google that improves video quality and reduces overall file size. Galaxy S6 and Galaxy Note 5 currently supports VP9.
** 50fps / 60fps with 1440p+ resolution is only provided as VP9.
** If you run into issues, make sure you’re running the latest version and contact the developer with the URL of the video.  These features require additional donation package to be installed
– Install arktube v6.0 app and donation package v3.3 (don’t use those from previous release)
– Open arkTube, let do license check (no internet needed)
– Once unlock done, close arkTube and remove donation package.
– Install donation package v4.0 and upgrade arkTube to v7.1.2
– You’re done!
– You will get a «License check failed!» notification when opening the app or downloading from Youtube.
– This does not affect unlocked features
– You can get rid of this by disabling notifications for donation package