VSCO is a photo and video editor with many artistic elements. Created by a maker for creativity, creating new possibilities for videography. It also has a friendly and active user community, constantly sharing its work and exchanging knowledge for applications in many fields. In addition, we will continue to discover new features and tools within the system, greatly improving the user experience.
Innovative and Elegant Interface
VSCO’s overview interface has excellent and sophisticated multitasking capabilities, with many elegant and attractive features that make users feel warm and welcome. The home page consists of simple tutorials with device-enabled photos and videos that you can customize with just a few clicks. On the other hand, the editing work interface has an exotic design that shows absolute modernity and flexibility, allowing users to unleash their creativity without limits.
Powerful Built-in Editor
After the introduction of the user interface, the multimedia file editing system has become powerful and has depth that allows users to explore all its possibilities. It also suggests more templates and highly effective editing methods to improve editing performance for each context. All content – tools, features, resources – is all about creativity, constantly giving users many new ideas to use via the versatile editor.
Compare Different Preferences
Presets are collections of effects, filters, tools, and tweaks that users can freely modify or edit before applying them to their videos and photos. Users can compare multiple presets with 2 to 9 different patterns at the same time. You can also combine two presets to create something random but full of surprises. Luckily, VSCO makes it easy and convenient to compare the differences between presets before applying them directly to your photos and videos.
VIVID VIDEO TRANSITION
Video transition effects are widely used today because they give viewers a mesmerizing feeling when transitions are matched. The application introduces a large library with many compatible transition effects that users can apply to any video scene and even personalize for better results. Depending on the style you use and the unique theme of each video, the conversion effect can vary greatly.
Color Enhancement for Immersion
Some photos and videos require color enhancement to stand out from the rest and make the video or photo as a whole stand out. This feature is also easy to use, users can change the overall color of the object with many options available. Of course, VSCO will suggest the best colors based on the environment in your environment, giving you lots of new insights on how to use colors effectively. There are many other great resources, such as , that can take your ideas for videos and photos to the next level. Everything is neatly organized in separate categories, and smart filters allow users to narrow their search to specific concepts or elements. In addition, many other resources such as B. Sound effects. It helps perfect the overall sound quality of your video.
VSCO stands for limitless creativity with its advanced features and his AI-assisted section for users to have the best editing experience. Plus, it’s sophisticated, unique, and groundbreaking, with extensive customization and superior personalization capabilities for a richer editing experience.
- VSCO X Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Native crashlytics analytics completely;
- Removed restrictions for banned countries;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
- Some filters might be locked. You can go to the shop and download them for free.
- It might take some time to open image edit page for the first time. It is because filters are downloading in the background. If you’re not able to open edit page, just re-launch the app.