Now you can have all features of OpenVPN Client, SSTP VPN Client and OpenConnect Client in one app!
With this app you will able to connect to any OpenVPN servers, SSTP VPN servers, OpenConnect (ocserv) servers and Cisco AnyConnect SSL gateways.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
The in-app purchase authorization is used only for voluntary donation to support the app development.
- OpenVPN TAP device support without root permission
- OpenVPN VLAN 802.1Q support
- OpenVPN Obfsproxy support (obfs2/obfs3)
- OpenVPN scramble options support
- OpenVPN Static key password protection
- Import/export OpenVPN configuration
- OpenConnect protocol
- Cisco AnyConnect SSL protocol
- SSTP EAP-TLS support (Authentication with certificates)
- SSTP EAP-MS-CHAPv2 support
- SSTP MS-CHAPv2/CHAP/PAP support
- Fingerprint authentication (Require at least Android 6.0)
- Port knocking
- Connect on demand
- Auto connect on boot
- Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
- App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
- Tasker/Locale plugin
- Android 7.0 quick settings tiles
- Android 7.1 dynamic shortcuts
- Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
- Support for certificates in KeyChain
- IPv6 support
- Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
- Support for customized HTTP headers
- Backup/restore configuration
* Ask to enable the Android’s Location service when is needed by the auto connect (Android 8.1 and later)
* Update the VPN list entry to show the current remote server
* Display a error message when all remote servers are disabled