Velociraptor is a floating speed limit monitor and speedometer, a companion for any map or navigation app.
Speed limit data
1. TomTom & HERE Maps via Sygic – Monthly subscriptions
2. OpenStreetMap – Provided for free
• Coverage of OSM speed limits: http://goo.gl/tEjlbz
• Edit on your computer: https://www.openstreetmap.org
• Polished Material Design
• Automatically displays in any apps you choose (e.g. Google Maps)
• Intelligent caching & fast refresh of speed limits
• Sound alert when speed limit is exceeded
• Customize style: US and International
• Speed limit tolerance: % and integer amounts
• Transparency, size, and tap to hide settings
• GitHub (issues, feature requests): https://goo.gl/hL8O2d
• Translate the app to your language: https://goo.gl/lXNdkU
Note: Android Auto support is NOT included. Unfortunately, Google doesn’t allow third-party apps to display custom elements on the car display unit. You can still use Velociraptor’s speed limit sound alert functionality with Android Auto.
This app uses Accessibility services in order to detect foreground map apps and launch automatically. This app is not affiliated or endorsed by OpenStreetMap, HERE, TomTom, or Sygic. The developer does not bear responsibility for the accuracy of any information provided. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. Google Maps is used in screenshots for demonstration purposes only.
• Add donation link to OpenStreetMap.org
• Allow using “GMaps: Only when navigating” without accessibility service
• Fix locales that use comma decimal points
• Fix crashes
• Update translations from OneSky
★★★ MOD ★★★
Deeply optimized graphics
Thoroughly cleaned manifest
Unlocked PREMIUM: all card types
Work analytics is blocked, thoroughly
Modification is untied from Google Services
Velociraptor – Speed Limits & Speedometer v1.6.19 [Premium Mod] / Mirror / Mirror
You must log in to post a comment.