Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
- CO2 emissions readout
- Customisable dashboard & profiles
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
- Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- Car dock support
- Graph data
- Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
- AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
- Fix issues with Ext PIDs and plugins
- Full backup and restore
- New Indicator display
- DBC file import, edit, export + CAN monitor mode
- Scripting updates
- Support for theme plugins
Please see the ChangeLog at http://torque-bhp.com/forums for all the bug fixes and changes as there are frequently too many items to list in the limited space I have here, Thank you!
If you find something that doesn’t work, or have a feature you’d like to see then please also let me know on the forums!
This app has no advertisements
You must log in to post a comment.