ThinkUp: Positive Affirmations
The most popular iPhone app for Positive Affirmations and Positive Thinking is available for Android! What stops you from achieving goals or becoming who you want to be? Build your own self improvement program to develop the mindset and motivation you need to succeed, using personal affirmations in the most professional and effective way.
Our mindsets and thoughts have enormous impact on our everyday lives, motivation, self esteem, health, prosperity, and happiness. Positive self-talk is a simple and proven technique practiced by psychologists, coaches and personal development gurus to make our mind work for us.
Select affirmations from a professionally edited list or just use them as inspiration and create your own.
PERSONALIZE YOUR AFFIRMATIONS
Record in the voice your brain truly trusts and understands; your own
SET NOTIFICATIONS AND LISTEN DAILY
It takes time to change wrong patterns that are deeply embedded in us. Focusing on the same set of affirmations helps developing new, positive thoughts and reduces negative self-talk
Inspiring music makes the experience enjoyable and relaxing.
300+ AFFIRMATIONS FOR 10+ LIFE GOALS
Daily Motivation, Health, Self Esteem, Body Image, Overcome Anxiety and Depression, New Career, Love & Relationships, Stress Relief, Creativity, Entrepreneurship, and many more affirmations recommended by the top US personal development leaders.
FREE vs. PREMIUM
We offer a free access to hundreds of professionally edited affirmations as well as an option to create a sample recording in your own voice with four affirmations and one default music that all the users can record for a for life usage. For better results, we recommend upgrading to Premium and recording at least ten affirmations. Premium version also allows to change the background music and offers additional features to enhance your practice and achieve more.
BEST PRACTICE TIPS
– We recommend selecting at least 15 affirmations
– While recording your affirmations, mean it!
– Play your affirmations in a loop for 10 minutes, at least once a day before going to sleep. Morning practice is recommended as well for daily motivation boost
– Listen to the same set of affirmations for at least 21 days. Repetition makes all the difference
– Use headphones
– Some great blogs and resources by our amazing community are availbale to learn about ThinkUp.
– Think Up!
ThinkUp needs access to :
* Photo/Media/Files – to use your favorite personal music
* Microphone – to allow recording affirmations in your voice
* Device ID & call information – to determine if there is an incoming call and automatically stop playing the recording
* In-app purchases
We fixed few issues you’ve reported. Thank you for letting us know and for your patience!
Downloads : Premium Features Unlocked