SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
– Superuser access prompt
– Superuser access logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: ##1234## or ##7873778## (##SUPERSU##)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single # instead of double *##
The Pro version additionally offers:
– OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
– Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app user override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO NOT JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU WILL LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”. (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
18.09.2017 – v2.82 – SR4 – RELEASE NOTES
– ZIP: Fix an incompatibilty with CFAR
– ZIP: Fix slot detection breaking if no /vendor present
– ZIP: If unmounting fails, retry lazily
– sukernel: Fstab patch: fix case where verify removal could break slotselect
– sukernel: Adjust system_root cpio import
– sukernel: Detect and use stock boot image backups created by other tools
– supolicy: Add some Oreo policies
– suinit: Fix boot case where bootloader unexpectedly doesn’t enforce dm-verity
SuperSU PRO v2.82 Final [Unlocked] / Mirror / Mirror
SuperSU PRO v2.82 SR5 Mod Pixel / Mirror
SuperSU PRO v2.82 SR5 / Mirror
Supersu PRO License Key v2.82 / Mirror
Link is for SR2 version not for SR 3 !????????????????????
When I test the “Recovery Flashable Zip” zipfile, some of the files are corrupted. Maybe that’s why it’s unflashable?