StorySave let’s you relive those moments again, by allowing you to save your friends Instagram Stories, Posts and their Live Streams.
Once you have logged in with your Instagram account, use the tabs at the bottom to navigate between Posts, Stories and Live Streams.
From there, you can see content of people that you follow on Instagram. If you want to save a Post, Story or Live Stream of someone you don’t follow on Instagram, tap the search button in the toolbar to search Instagram users.
When you save a Post, Story or Live Stream it will also be added to your Gallery.
Please make sure you have your friends permission before you save their Posts, Stories or Live Stream
The “Instagram” name is copyright to Instagram, Inc. StorySave is in no way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Inc.
– Auto Downloading of Posts is now supported.
– Unseen Stories badge count is now more reliable.
– Images and Video previews are no longer cropped in the Posts list/grid.
– Tapping a profile image in the Stories list will now launch the User activity.
– Tapping a Story will now show a grid of all the media in it. Tap one of the media to launch the usual swipe view.
– Fixed sorting of Live Streams.
– Currently selected Live Stream and Stories sorting is now bold.
Ads removed / disabled
Removed metrics and analytics
Removed debug information.