Storage Space Premium
Do you want to know how much phone memory storage you are getting?
When the manufacturer says your phone has 16 GB how much is actually available to you for your apps,music and stuff? This app gives you vital information on the storage structure and much more.
The phone memory storage is organized into structures called Partitions. The Android OS uses the System Partition. The Apps use the Data Partition and so on. The size of Data Partition plays a critical role in how many apps you can install. The user storage (music, downloads etc) is implemented either as part of the internal Data Partition or else in an external SD Card. For the general user the Data Partition and User Storage are the areas of interest.
There are other Partitions which are hidden (unmounted) from user. The app makes a best effort to give details on unmounted partitions like Recovery, Boot etc so that you can have a complete birds eyeview of your Android storage.
A must have tool for would be rooters or if you just want to get a handle on the storage used by your phone
Inapp Purchases –
– Pie View of Partitions
– File View of Important sys files
• Bug fixes
Note:- Android Nougat brings new file system restrictions. Some advanced features will not be available.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Assets folder removed completely;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed