SpeedChecker is an application that helps users pay for network speed and troubleshoot internet related issues. Internet problems are hard to detect, so this application can help you spot any abnormal symptoms and fix them in a timely manner.
Useful app to check internet connection
Even when using your Internet connection, you may not notice a slowdown. That’s why this program is designed to measure the speed of your Internet connection. Users can pinpoint the exact network speed they are using up to 1 Gb/s. It checks in seconds so you can spot the problem when it happens and make the necessary adjustments.
App can test both WIFI network and mobile internet
SpeedChecker checks a mobile his internet and another person’s her wifi network. It wasn’t easy, but this app made it possible. You can identify problems when using WiFi and fix them by moving your body in the right way.
Application is compatible with many devices
The program is also unique in that it is compatible with a wide range of Android devices, allowing users to use any device to perform checks. It allows users to easily test network connection speeds on different devices so that network issues can be identified and fixed as soon as possible. Consider that you may be concerned about the risks involved in connecting to your network.
SpeedChecker is now available for download. It monitors your network connection speed in seconds, so you don’t have to worry about problems in the middle of your network connection. Users can identify pressing issues and fix them as soon as possible.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.