The app is designed specially for playing audio books.
Assumed that you have audiobooks and already copied them to your phone.
First 30 days Full version. Later – Basic version.
+ Playback speed control.
+ Classification of books (new, started, finished).
+ Download cover from the Internet.
+ List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
+ Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
+ Playback history.
+ Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
+ By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
+ You don’t have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
+ NO ADS!
To purchase (restore after reinstalling) full version press:
Phone must be connected to the Internet.
Full version cost is $2.
Many thanks to people who left comments and suggestions.
If you have something that doesn’t work please write an email instead of leaving a comment.
- Bug fixes.
Added button to hide the books from other media players and photo galleries: Library–Settings.
Updated interface to better fit small window in multi window mode.
Added delete button to the menu–More–Select cover.
Improved reliability of menu–More–Search cover on the Internet.
Added warning for Battery restricted mode.
Added new buttons layout.
You can switch between layouts by Long pressing on the Lock button at the top-right corner.
- Full / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed