If you forget to mute your phone and calls rings or notifications chime during important meetings or wakes you up at night, then this Do Not Disturb app (DND) is for you. Enable Calendar and Night mode, and forget about having to play with volume control to silence your phone.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it’s urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
– Added new SMS options: auto-reply to SMS, reply to known contacts only, area code filter options.
– Fixed issue with Galaxy S6 not asking for notification permission.
– Fixed issue with contacts on Huawei phones.
– Fixed Galaxy Note/Android 6.0 issue.
– Updated German strings, thanks Thomas.