Signal Strength Mod APK helps users to locate and get the best connection. You can check connections, get detailed information, and use widgets filled with widgets that inform you of various parameters.
Signal Strength is an application that allows you to quickly test your connection speed as you travel to different locations. These parameters can be understood by the colors provided by the application. At the same time, the application also comes with a speed test, providing connection-related parameters. Certainly, widgets announce a lot of useful things, so they’re going to be something you shouldn’t ignore.
CHECK CONNECTION QUALITY EASILY
Since we use smartphones all the time, connection issues are a constant concern for many people, so use signal strength to check your connection. If you’re on a plan, you should care where you are. The main function that the application offers is to be able to determine where the connection quality is stable and establish the basis for optimal work from there.
THE RESULT METER GIVES DIFFERENT PARAMETERS
Once you start experiencing your signal strength, you will be presented with a simple interface provided by the application. In the middle is a gauge with three main indicators of corresponding colors: Low – Red, OK – Orange, Good – Blue. Move and watch the hands of the clock change. Of course, you’ll have to find a way to record it and use it later. At the same time, the application works well with different types of connections.
SUPPORT PERFORMANCE WITH DIFFERENT CONNECTION TYPES
Depending on the type of connection you’re using, the type of connection the signal strength detects will appear at the bottom of the app’s display. The application supports measuring WiFi and mobile data connection speed, and you can easily switch between these two connection types with one touch. At the same time, the application also provides network information and detailed parameters for those who understand the technology and parameters.
ADJUST THE THEME EASILY
A feature that all users will love is changing the theme of the app they are using. Signal strength provides options such as light or dark. Therefore, it is also possible to choose the right color.
MEASURE CONNECTION SPEED EASILY
A useful helper feature that identifies where connections are improving and strengthening is the connection health check. This functionality is as easy as going to the application’s menu and selecting the appropriate item. Then a scale will appear and the numbers will start running until you get the speed and download stats.These parameters are clearly represented on a color scale from red to green (highest).
SET UP WIDGET FOR CONVENIENT VIEWING
If you’re the type of person who frequently checks your device’s connection parameters, consider setting up a widget on your home screen so you can check it at any time. Parameters are signals, connections, batteries, and many other pertinent parameters. This allows you to quickly retrieve information without having to open the app multiple times or hover over the app to perform advanced functions.
Users will be able to take advantage of the speed test with the help of various features:
- The user can find the speedometer and when moving it will show the corresponding value.
- You can easily understand the parameters within the application by the colors provided to check the quality of the connection.
- The application supports various connection types, and parameter viewing is quick with a single touch.
- Features included in the application’s menu can be mentioned as quick change of application’s theme, speed test and many other features.
- Widgets allow you to display various parameters on your home screen and avoid opening applications too often.
• Bug fixes
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Assets folder removed completely;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
Does it end in “.apks”? I do not understand. And if I delete the “S” it doesn’t work …