Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
NOTE: You may need to unisntall and reinstall the app, after upgrading to 3.x or above.
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: https://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: https://shadowsocks.org/en/download/servers.html
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Warning: Please upgrade from v4.5.x version. Otherwise your local configs will be erased.
Language: en, ru
Platforms: arm7 +
Deep optimized graphics
Optimized application manifest
Hidden advertising in the application
Analytics blocked, thoroughly
Cut trash code (ads, measurement, etc.)
Modification is untied from Google Services