qeuBot is a personal chatbot similar to the Telegram inline bots or any other chatbots you may have encountered elsewhere. It can perform online operations as well as offline ones seamlessly through WhatsApp itself.
This app is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed or sponsored by the WhatsApp Inc. or any of its affiliates.
No registration or adding of phone numbers is required.
Accessibility service needs to be turned on for qeuBot to work. With the app itself being less than 2 MB in size, it requires a maximum of 20-25 MB RAM when performing complex operations, while at other times, it requires no more than 5-10 MB to run in background. qeuBot runs only when WhatsApp is running in foreground and ignores all other foreground and background apps or services.
Currently, qeuBot is capable of performing the following operations:
– Looking up Wikipedia articles
– Performing mathematical calculations
– Fetching news regarding any topic through Google News
– Providing movie ratings through IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes
– GIF search through Giphy
– Image search through Bing (Note that you need to use your own API key to avail this service)
– Current day and 5-day weather forecast of any region through Yahoo Weather
– Daily horoscope
More features will be added accordingly. For feature requests, drop me a mail.
*While most of the features can be used free of cost, you will need to make an in-app purchase to use image, GIF and news search*
No information is collected at all for the use of this app. We do not need to know your name, phone number, email address or anything of the sort for you to use the app. All kinds of exchange happen entirely between you and the 3rd party service providing you with the required information. There is no middle man, there is no logging of the queries you make, not even for analytics.
Is this legal?
Yes, completely. While WhatsApp has been known to ban accounts/numbers acting as bots, this will not be the case here. There is no phone number that one should add in a group or send a message to in order to get a reply. The app works independent of the service without exploiting any unofficial APIs.
Icon designed by b16h22. Follow him here – https://plus.google.com/+RahulKDinesh
– MIUI devices are not supported officially (yet)
– Image Search requires a Bing API Key which is available free of cost with rate limits upto 1000 calls per month. Get yours here – https://www.microsoft.com/cognitive-services/en-us/bing-image-search-api
– Also conversations through Play Store reviews are fairly limited. If you want to report a bug or help fix one or simply want an added feature, drop me a mail.
– Fixed GIF not working with some devices
– Added support for unofficial WhatsApp Mods
– Fixed permission crash on lollipop devices
– Fixed having to confirm premium status after reboot or update
– App is now free with 6 unique commands
– Fixed preference not sticking
– Added option to show toast after recognizing command