The easy-to-use Image Resizer helps you quickly reduce your picture size or resolution. It can be used for text messages, e-mails, Instagram, Facebook, web forms, etc. Send your pictures much faster to your friends and family.
If you want to quickly reduce the picture size or resolution, Smart Image Resizer is a perfect choice. Photo Resizer allows you to easily reduce photo size without losing quality. You don’t have to manually save resized pictures, because they are automatically saved in a separate folder titled ’Pictures/PhotoResizer’ and are accessible via build-in Gallery app.
Smart Image Resizer for your Android device is a utility app that lets you resize the image by selecting the right resolution. Photo Resizer is a free application designed to help you resize images quickly and conveniently (easily). Picture Resizer performs one simple task like resizing the image in a fast and easy-to-use way. This picture resizer maintains the picture aspect ratio by providing a resolution list based on camera resolution. Photo Resizer helps you resize photos before posting them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Google+, VKontakte, KakaoTalk, etc.
When you send the e-mail with attached pictures, you will often find that the e-mail exceeds the message size limit. For example, if your email account allows you to send messages up to 5 megabytes (MB) and you include just two pictures in the attachment (today’s pictures taken by a phone or tablet camera are about 3 or 4 MB), you will probably exceed the maximum message size. In this case, this image resize app is very helpful, because it helps to avoid exceeding the maximum message size limits associated with most email accounts. Resize pictures before composing the e-mail and then attach much smaller pictures.
How Smart Image Resizer works:
1) select the picture
2) the picture resizer displays the selected photo
3) select the resolution (width x height) from the list
4) the selected picture is reduced and displayed
Smart Image Resizer Features:
* Absolutely free
* Batch resize (multiple photos resize)
* Original pictures are not touched
* Resized pictures are automatically saved in the ‘Pictures/PhotoResizer’ directory
* Very good quality of the resized photos
* Photos resized several times do not lose quality
* Browsing photos by gestures
* Reducing photo size maintains its quality and aspect ratio
* Very good compression result (2MB picture is reducing to ~100 KB – for resolution 800×600)
* The resized photo can easily be:
**sent via email or text message
**shared to social media (Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, VKontakte, KakaoTalk, etc.)
* Predefined most-used photo resolutions
* Possibility to define custom image resolution