Now, with Panorama 360 , seamless panoramas can be easily created in seconds with a single tap. Just tap the Capture button and move your phone slowly and steadily from left to right. Once done capturing, the frames will be stitched into one awesome panorama automatically.
Panorama 360 lets you share quick n easy high resolution panoramas on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Find out what the world is up to through our REALTIME panorama feed and share your exciting panoramas with other members.
We are similar to Photosphere but do not do the top and down part.
– Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
– Non-compass capture
– Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
– Automatic storage in SD card.
– Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
– Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
– Share flat images via email
– Automatic geo-tagging
– Click ‘Nearby’ to view Panoramas around your location
– HD option to get high res panos
Convert your phone camera in a 360 Panorama tool. It’s really easy-
– Tap your screen to start the process
– Move in the direction indicated by the pointer
– Tap again to stop
– Your panorama will get stitched and ready to share in less than 1 minute
To get the best panoramas, make sure there is enough light and keep your hands steady while capturing the frames
WHAT’S BUZZING !?!
“In the Top 20 apps at Mobile World Congress Barcelona-2012”
TechCrunch: “360: TeliportMe Brings Its Killer Panorama App To Android (Oh, And It Works On Over 200 Phones)”
GigaOM: ” Instagram for Panoramas”
TheNextWeb: “TeliportMe building a crowdsourced streetview with their 360 Panorama App”
PennOlson: “Teliport Me, Maker of 360 Panorama app, looks at the bigger picture”
AddictiveTips: “360 For Android Gets Major Update, Brings Better Panorama Stitching”
TheDroidGuy: “360 Gets Updated Again, Panoramas Just Keep Getting Better”