PackPoint Premium packing list As Featured In The Washington Post, BBC, LA Times, CNN, Lifehacker, Fast Company’s Co.DESIGN, and The Next Web.
PackPoint Premium has all of PackPoint’s best features – TripIt integration, Evernote sync, custom activities creation, and more!
PackPoint is a travel packing list organizer and packing planner for serious travel pros. PackPoint will help you organize what you need to pack in your luggage and suitcase based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Once your packing list is built and organized, PackPoint will save it for you, and then you can choose to share it with your friends and family in case they need help packing too.
Punch in the city you’re going to travel to, the departure date, and the number of nights you’ll be staying there.
PackPoint will organize a packing list and luggage checklist for your luggage that takes into account:
– Business or Leisure travel
– Activities you plan on doing
– What you need for an international trip
– Warm weather clothes
– Cold weather clothes
– An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
– If you’re willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
– If you will have access to laundry facilities.
Some expert packing organizer user tips:
– Check out the Customize menu to create and edit your own activities
– Connect PackPoint to TripIt and create your packing lists automatically!
– Export your packing list to Evernote
– Put the PackPoint widget on your home screen
– Swipe to remove packing list items
– Tap to the right of each item to change its quantity
– Pack smart to avoid airline luggage overage fees
– Create a luggage checklist now, and then edit it later as you pack