Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider from any application.
My android tools (Pro) :
1. enable/disable components (activity, service, receiver, provider)
★blue :running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes (with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat.
4. show/edit the shared preferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Sasuke’s Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan)
● Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
● Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
● Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
● Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
● Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
bug fixes :
-Display error message when disable a non-existent component
You must log in to post a comment.