My Android Tools Pro
Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider from any application.
Note : need root access
My android tools (Pro):
- enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
- show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
- show the logcat.
- show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
- enable/disable apps
- Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
- Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
- Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
- Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
- Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
Xposed v0.8 (this module prevents components from trying to enable themselves)