Multi-action Home Button
If your physical home button is dead on your phone this app can help you. It’s a very simple app: With this app you can create a software button in the center bottom of you screen and add several actions to this button.
Your physical home button is dead or broken ? This app can help you.
It\’s very simple :
The app create a software button in the center bottom of you screen and add several actions to this button.
Actions you can do with the button :
– Recent apps
– Pull down notification panel
– Start a selected app
– [Pro version] take a screenshot
– [Pro version] lock the screen
– [Pro version] display quick settings
– [Pro version] start power menu
The pro version gives you more actions as well as other buttons to place on the right and left bottom corners of your screen.
/!\ If your device has a navigation bar (Home, Back and Recent apps buttons) on the screen, the button will be above the navigation bar! /!\
– Read Phone State => Needed (and only used) to load applications list because of some manufacturers limitations.
– Write Internal Storage => Save screenshots in the device.
New actions :
* Split Screen (Android > 7.0)
* Google Assistant
* Start multitask 2 times (Go back to last app)
Downloads : PRO Features Unlocked
Multi-action Home Button v2.4.0 [Unlocked [PRO] / Mirror
You must log in to post a comment.