This is the “Donate” version of Meteogram Widget. This paid version is meant to support further development of the widget and other apps. This version has as extra functionnality a widget showing a long term forecast (= forecast after the next 48h) homescreen and add it back.
Meteogram widget comes with 2 types of widgets: the first widget shows the weather for the next 2 days (detailed), and a bigger widget that shows the weather for the next 5 days. This Donate-version adds a third widget, showing the long term forecast (= after the next 48h).
The first widget shows a detailed view what the weather will be like for the next 2 days. The widget shows a chart, called a meteogram, where the temperature, type of weather (rain, snow, sun, …), precipitation, wind speed and wind direction are shown on. This widget is very useful when you want to know when exactly the rain will fall (one hour precision). The amount of precipitation is also shown.
The second widget is a combination of the first one with the weather for the next 5 days: minimum and maximum temperature, weather type and precipitation.
The third widget (only available in the Donate-version) shows the weather forecast after the next 48h.
The widgets have the following features:
* Temperature, type of weather, pressure, precipitation, wind speed and wind direction shown on a chart
* Forecast for the next 2 days or next 5 days
* One hour precision
* Possibility to add several widgets, each with its own location
* Show the forecast for your current location
* Colors are customizable
– These are widgets for the home screen.
– When you have troubles with a widget, please contact us
- Full / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed