Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS Navigation & Maps provides the best outdoor tracking maps. If you love outdoor activities and sports and love managing your schedule, this is the perfect app for you. With this application, many of the best outdoor sports utilities and features will bring you the best experience. Try the app for a fun activity session.
Best app for outdoor activities
One study states that outdoor sports activities lead to better health for people. Therefore, recently, many people have started to choose outdoor sports to improve their health. But every sport needs a workout his tracker and this app is the perfect tool for his outdoor activities.
There are various genres and outdoor sports for players to choose from.
Whether you’re mountain biking, hiking, climbing, or trail running, the relevant metrics need to be monitored and adjusted individually to improve your training efficiency. All metrics from simple to advanced become detailed statistics once you visit this application.
A great guide map
For a successful workout, you should determine your destination and travel distance before each trip. And this simple job can be processed quickly and accurately according to the application’s main map. Maps provide absolute accuracy and rational method of destination and distance traveled.
Starting with a journey, the map in your pocket becomes a real guide to help you on your journey. A built-in coordinate system allows you to pinpoint your current location so you can plan your travel routes. Additionally, with the navigation feature enabled, the application can give voice instructions with great precision.
Each user accessing an application has completely different needs and uses. The application also includes special customization features for users to best meet different needs. Thanks to this feature, each user can adapt the way the application works to his needs.
In addition, you can also request various tracking statistics related to sports. Manufacturers understand that every activity has different metrics that need to be tracked for peak performance. Different recording profiles are selected to display different types of charts and statistics. These are provided in detail after each session.
Outdoor activities are a very healthy form of exercise that anyone can try. There are other jobs that need to be done outdoors, such as geologists, geographers, scientific researchers, and explorers. All need detailed maps so you can follow reasonable itineraries and other parameters. The Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS Navigation and Maps launch has many great features that make this possible.
*** Locus Map Classic 3.66 ***
– chg: profound change in computation of elevation values + united computation for existing/imported/recording tracks/routes
– add: support for the soon-to-come new version of LoMaps
– chg: new unified icons for online/offline LoMaps
– and more
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ Certificate MD5 digest: 5abd461b66395862e031a8ab8307fc53
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
Initialising error code, how to fix it?
How to crack via LP, I have no idea? Can someone help, step by step
IMHO: Locus installed some files after Licence verification, so how to mange with LP this Licence verification?
I´m sure, this here is the right way! But, first, I can´t find the 3.2 version and also have problems to find the right lib, in my case armeabis-7a.
So this instruction is not made by me, but I trust the way.
Locus Map Pro Outdoor GPS Install Instructions
I‘ve been struggling for some time to find a way to successfully install Locus Map Pro. After much reading and a lot of trial & error, I’ve finally worked out how to do it (well, at least it works on my rooted LG G3) so thought I‘d share my experience with those who (like me! ? ) need some more detailed instructions.
Install Instructions for Locus Map Pro without Lucky Patcher or modded Google Play
Requirements: Android v2.2 and above, ROOT (you must have root for this to work)
Tools you’ll need
• A file explorer that can access all files and folders to the root of the device
Initial Steps Required
• Find out which CPU instruction set your device uses (armabi vs armabi-v7a vs x86 vs mips)
• If you don’t know, use a tool such as CPU X to tell you.
• Get the required app library files for your device – I’ve uploaded the various types here
• If you don’t already have one, get a file explorer (ES File Explorer, Root Explorer, MiXplorer etc)
1. Install Locus Map Pro v3.2.0
2. Open the app but only to when the first screen appears with the ‘BEGIN’ instruction at the bottom of the screen.
This is to allow the app to create the folders “files” and “shared_prefs” under /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/ with the appropriate permissions.
3. Then immediately close the app (also go to Settings – General – Apps – Locus Pro – App info > Force Stop to make sure it’s not still running in the background)
4. Use your file explorer app to move the library files for your particular device to /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/
5. Use CheatDroid to locate and open the file menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml that is at /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/shared_prefs/
6. Once you’ve opened the file with CheatDroid, add a new int key called KEY_S_APPLICATION_VERSION_LAST with a value of 295
7. Use the file explorer to set full permissions (rwxrwxrwx) for each of the newly added/modified files. These are the 2-3 library files you added at /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/ + the menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml file you edited at /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/shared_prefs/
8. Now launch Locus Map Pro v3.2.0. It should start normally without requiring any additional library downloads
9. Using CheatDroid, open the file /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml and search for the string KEY_I_START_NUM_OF_STARTS. Change the value to 9 and save the file
You must start with this older version as v3.2.0 checks for the presence of the libraries and the _libraries.conf and also checks that the key KEY_S_APPLICATION_VERSION_LAST is 295. If it sees those elements, it then adds a new key: KEY_S_LIBS_VERSION. This is the only version of the app that I know of which does that without checking the validity of the license.
The reason for doing step 9 is that in later versions of the app, it started to check the value of KEY_I_START_NUM_OF_STARTS which counts the numbers of times the app has been started. This value must be greater than or equal to 9.
10. Now install Locus Map Pro but do not open the app (again go to Settings – General – Apps – Locus Pro – App info > Force Stop to make sure it’s not running in the background)
11. Open the file menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml in CheatDroid and search for the int key called KEY_S_APPLICATION_VERSION_LAST. Change the value to 537
The reason for the edit is that this entry contains the build version that previously was opened (in this case, it was 305 as that’s the build number of v3.2.0). So, by changing it to 435, you’re simply changing this to the build version that you’ve just installed; 435 is the build version of v3.7.0.
12. Open the app and all should be well – you can check the app version in ‘About Application’ in the app
13. Now you can upgrade to any version of the app that you like by repeating steps 10-12
If you’re unsure of the build number of the particular version of the app you’re installing, it’s usually shown in brackets when android’s package installer prompts you that you’ll be updating a previous version of the app
You can very likely miss out installing v3.7.1 and install any more recent version of the app you like once you’ve successfully installed v3.2.0 by doing steps 10-12. I only installed v3.7.1 as the ‘in between’ step as I was being cautious. In essence, this means you can:-
• Do the first 9 steps
• Once v3.2.0 is successfully installed, go straight to installing any later version by doing steps 10-12
Credit for the above doesn’t in any way lie with me – I’ve just learnt from various instructions and explanations posted on various threads by SebSS to whom I’m incredibly grateful for his generosity in sharing his knowledge and skills.
I really hope this helps at least some of you out there who have tried and failed to install this as many times as I have…!
Can´t reach the author to ask, where to get the files.
Can u upload new version of LocusMap 3.46.1 ???