Lite RSS is a simple, fast and light weight feed/rss reader. This is the paid version of the app with no Ads! There is also an free version called Lite RSS.
Read all your rss/feed news in one place. No login required (like Feedly or The Old Reader), just add your rss feeds. Searchand add feeds and youtube playlists. You can also add websites for easy access to your favorite websites.
The feeds are updated automatically and the app notifies when thereis new information to read (can be turned off).
– Rss Feeds and News sites
– OPML import and export
– Swipe down to refresh feeds
– Search feeds or add feeds manually
– Add/update/delete websites
– Left and right swiping to get next/previous article
– Mark articles as read/unread
– Mark articles as starred
– Share functionality
– Automatic or manual synchronization
– Notifications (can be turned off)
– Automatic and manual cleanup
– YouTube API support
* Fixed problem with notifications on Android O (8.0)
* Bugfixes and other enhancements.
If you have automatic synchronization activated then you need to start the app after update to activate automatic synchronization again.