iJUK iCON pACK
This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read bellow) to use this app! Doesn’t support Touchwiz (Samsung) and perhaps most of Chinese device launchers!
If your launcher is not mentioned in this description don’t even think to purchase! Or simply install compatible launcher eg. Nova, Apex to apply iJUK*
1. 3550+ icons (90% of them are redesigned from original ones!)
2. 25+ HD wallpapers
3. Support 28++ launchers which support 3rd party icon pack
4. Icon request
5. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
6. See & Search all icons
7. Smart Icon Request
8. Support Muzei
9. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
10. Support main dinamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar and many more)
11. Smart icon request
12. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
13. Report bugs
14. Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
Support 28 or more major Launchers :
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF “show icon base”.
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you’re not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Simpax/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home Nougat no longer support 3rd party icon pack.
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via iJUK dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!