Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
New feature: Limits the ability of apps to abuse foreground mode (no hibernation required). In non-ROOT mode, the Island is required and the “God mode” is activated. (Android 9+)
If the refining pot has activated the name of the Yellow Emperor, Deep Sleep will use its new API without awakening the process of refining the pot. (Android 8+)
Corrects the status display of applications that are frozen by the refining pot but whose sleep mode is not set to deep sleep
In the app’s details pane, the supported Android version supports 10.
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (2.30 MB total apk size);
Disabled / Removed unwanted Receivers and Services;
Encrypted all resources;
Languages: En, Ru.
How to Use it?
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
Downloads No Donate key needed