Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quick marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (A-GPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– background A-GPS downloading
– removed ads
– Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download aGPS data or reset the GPS.
– Internet: Used to fetch aGPS data and display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
– Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
– Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase