Instantly see which apps are wasting your data, acting suspiciously, slowing your phone’s Internet speed, or causing you to go over your carrier data limits. GlassWire makes it easy to keep track of your mobile carrier data usage and WiFi Internet activity.
- See a live graph of what apps are currently using your carrier data, or slowing your Internet connection.
- Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using your data.
- Go back in time with GlassWire’s graph to see what apps wasted your data earlier in the week or month.
- GlassWire’s data alerts help keep you under your data limit. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid costly overage fees.
- GlassWire reveals unusual network activity from unknown apps or malware that could be violating your privacy or spying on you.
- GlassWire counts your mobile carrier data (Edge, 3G, 46, 5G, LTE, CDMA, UMTS, GSM, GPRS, mobile hotspots) and shows you detailed usage statistics on GlassWire’s “Usage” screen, along with your WiFi data. See your mobile phone provider data for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Virgin, Vodafone, Orange, EE, 3, Swisscom, Telia, Movistar, O2, and all others.
- See data usage for different apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pokemon Go, Netflix, Youtube, Instagram, Pandora, Spotify, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Skype, Kik, and any other apps you use.
Download: Paid features Unlocked
GlassWire Pro – Data Usage Privacy v3.0.380r APK / Mirror
GlassWire Pro – Data Usage Privacy v3.0.369r APK / Mirror
Thank u for the updated version. Plz keep updated if u can
Thanks so much!!
Don’t know why it’s a zip file … Also it doesn’t work for me I install the only . Apk file I the zip folder which is fist file in the zip folder and it says sorry glass wire has stopped right away as soon as I launch it Plz fix
How to insall this app? It’s in .zip and I have installed the main app but it does not responding and forcefully closed
Not sure how to install this is there are several files
This creates a entry in apps but not visible, completely suspicious as it automatically takes the permissions of system settings. i would recommend not to install this apk
Turns out it’s a “split APK”. I installed using “Split APKs Installer”. Working like a charm