See your GPS position on your own maps. Draw points, polygons and lines on the maps. Collect field data and notes related to a location, attach a photo and fill custom attributes.
Display offline maps generated by MapTiler ( http://www.maptiler.com ).
The app supports GeoJSON and MBTiles formats and synchronization via Google Drive for basic sharing of the data with other people! Perfect for mobile data collection for GIS and surveys.
It is easy to import scanned hiking maps, PDF maps, drone aerial imagery, nautical charts for sailing and navigation with a boat or a yacht, fishing maps, aeronautical charts for flight planning by pilots, parcels and city plans and other opendata from local government. Vector base maps are powered by OpenMapTiles / OSM2VectorTiles. Maps can come from existing tile servers with TileJSON or XYZ tiles.
Supported geodata formats by MapTiler: GeoTIFF, TIFF, JPEG, ECW, SID / MrSID, NOAA KAP / BSB, DEM, OziExplorer OZI OZF2 & OZFX3, WebP, JP2, JPEG2000, GeoJP2, Erdas, Grass, Safe, Sentinel2, SRTM, NASA imagery, USGS map sheets, exports from ESRI ArcGIS, ArcSDE, etc.
The GeoJSON can be converted from / to: ESRI ShapeFile, DXF, DWG, GPX, CSV and KML.
Contact us if you want to use the functionality from this app in a rebranded app for your customers, for your business use-case or for presenting your own maps. We can provide the source code and assist with customization.
– MapBox SDK updated to the latest version (iOS 3.5 – Android 5.0)
– a new dialogue after map or data file import, to view the added content instantly
– a new View action for all maps or data in the screen “Manage layers”
– font updated to KlokanTech Noto, with improved support for Hebrew and Arabic labels
– OpenStreetMap logo as a “thank you” to all OSM contributors
– minor bug fixes, tweaks and improvements