Change the system fonts on your phone or tablet. Supported for devices that have FlipFont® (Samsung) or root access.
• Over 4,300 fonts available for your Android device.
• Root not required for supported devices.
• Install fonts you download from the web.
• Additional font settings for your device.
Supported device include:
• A rooted device running Android 4.0+ with S-OFF (for HTC)
• A Samsung device that supports FlipFont (root is not required)
After installing a font, nothing changed. Why?
If rooted, installing a font will overwrite files in the /system/fonts directory. Some applications load their own fonts at runtime. You should see your font applied in the majority of apps.
Support for applying fonts to individual apps will come in a future update for devices that have Xposed framework.
How can I avoid boot loops after installing a system font?
Installing a font on a rooted device can result in a boot loop. The app does everything possible to avoid this situation. Before installing a font to your system you should be familiar with ADB and restoring backups in your custom recovery. Always have a nandroid backup before making changes to your system.
If your device is in a boot loop you should reboot into recovery and restore your latest nandroid backup or a flashable ZIP to restore your system fonts. Wiping data will not fix the boot loop.
What’s new in 220.127.116.11:
– Improve font installation on rooted devices
– UI/UX improvements
– Updated libraries
– Bug fixes
Download Links ; PRO feature unlocked