File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card.
By default, File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools putdesktop-grade features in your pocket
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
FULL MULTIPLE TAB SUPPORT
First file Manager to support to multiple tab opening closing and managing them like desktop file explorer.Highlighted functions:
★Awesome Material design app
★Small size, low memory usage and innovative.
★Built-in ZIP support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIPfiles.
★Built-in ZIP Viewer : allows you to view ZIP files withoutdecompressing.
★Built-in Text Editor
– Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
– Support App Manager Categorize, uninstall, back up, and view details to your apps
– Supports List and Grid
– Support Multi Windows(free version supports only 2 tab)
– 6 Theme and 6 accent Color
– Shows Thumbnail of Songs ,Videos and Images
– Support Recent List
– Ability to Customize Every aspect of app
– Light and Dark Theme
– Open Folder where you left off always
– Many sorting modes to sort the files as you want
– Support History of Paths Visited
– Support changing of grid view columns
– Supports Book mark
– Support Hiding any Files from UI