Trouble sleeping? Device screen too bright even on the lowest brightness setting? Want to give your phone awarm look instead of that eye straining blue gaze you see at night? EasyEyes is the solution. Inspired by Flux for the PC, EasyEyes changes your device’s color temperature and creates a screen filter to reduce eye strain when looking at your device at night. Looking at a lower and natural light source gives your body a chance to produce more melatonin, helping to provide you with better sleep.With EasyEyes, you can now look at your phone at any point during the night while keeping your eyes in an easy, restful state.
* Complete Filter Level Control – Seekbars to set the warmness and brightness settings.
* Automatic Scheduler – Set EasyEyes to turn on automatically night after night.
* Sunrise and Sunset Time – Set the schedule based on the sunrise and sunset.
* Timeout Length – Set the length of time to re-enable EasyEyes.
* EasyEyes Widget – Quickly and easily turn on and off EasyEyes.
* Lowest System Brightness – Set the system brightness to the lowest setting.
* NEW – Tasker support integration (Action available in “Plugin” category)
* Added Finnish translation (Thanks Pekka)
* Fading filter animation
– Add ability to disable animation
– Fix for Samsung Galaxy S8
EasyEyes Pro v2.4.0 [Paid] / Mirror
EasyEyes Pro v2.3.2 [Paid] / Mirror
You must log in to post a comment.