★ Your Device must be rooted for using this app
A 64-bit number (as a hex string) that is randomly generated when the user first sets up the device and should remain constant for the lifetime of the user’s device.
★ How to change the android device id (ANDROID_ID)?
The ANDROID_ID may change if a factory reset is performed on the device.
So, We can change ANDROID_ID without factory reset to avoid lost the phone data.
★ This Android Device ID Changer will change your device id that is a unique ID for all Android devices
★ This App can backup your original ANDROID_ID which can be restored again when you need.
★ You can make random id with only one click.
★ You can view/copy/share id very easy.
★ Save all Device IDs as history and bookmarks.
IV. Change Log
() Device ID history.
() Device ID bookmarks.
() Get and change (manually or random) device id with one click.
() Backup and restore original device id with one click.
() Get/Copy/Share device id.
() Supported android 8.0 and above.
(*) No ads.
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to [email protected] or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
● Update UI.
● Fast restart (android Oreo & above).
● Search, sort and add the bookmark title.
● Add Device ID History, Bookmarks, No ads.
● The app works for Android 4.1 and above.
● Get and change (manually or random) device id just one click.
● Backup and restore original device id with one click.
● Get/Copy/Share device id.
● The app also works on Android 8 Oreo and higher.
This app has no advertisements