Chronos Calendar has all the features expected from an android calendar while still maintaining a beautiful user interface designed to be customizable for each user’s liking.
• Each event can have its own color and icon to be distinguishable at a glance
• Color wheel picker used to select any color that you like, don’t be confined to pre-defined colors
• Animations for changing months and selecting a day make the calendar look more alive
• Side bar menu changes according to the selected month’s season
• Notifications show the event color, icon and event time which gives them a distinct look while still showing the most important part – time!
• Ability to erase only one instance of a recurring event or all of them
Chronos Calendar View
• Swipe up and down to move between months
• A faster way to move – click on the calendar icon on the right to select a specific date or click on the calendar icon on the left to go back to today’s date
• Efficient – an agenda-like list is shown below the calendar that displays all the day’s events with their respective titles, colors, icons and times for a fast way to check your schedule
• All the details – Click on an item in the list to bring up a window showing all the information of the event
• Select a day on the calendar and click on the plus button to create a new event
• Each event is completely customizable, from the color to the icon
• Create an extended event by selecting an end date different from the starting one
• Add recurring events very easily by specifying the repetition period, from every day to every year and many in between!
• Notifications can be selected to appear up to one week before the event, if the event repeats every event in the series will have a notification
• Lists all the day’s events from earliest to latest in clean and stylish view
• Simple view showing event title, icon and time for fast browsing
• If an event is clicked, it’ll expand to show the description as well as the location
• Swipe left or right to move in between days or touch on the calendar icon to quickly select a specific date
• Add calendar widget
• Add “Create Event” shortcut when double tapping a date if day has no events
• Add “Agenda View” shortcut when double tapping a date if day has an event
Android Version Compatibility
Chronos Calendar supports android version 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich and up
Tested with Nexus, Motorola and Samsung devices.
Engineered in Canada.
*Added Schedule View(v 1.
*Re-positioned FAB button for better visibility (v 1.7.2)
*Fixed Bug with imported events spanning multiple days not showing properly(v 1.7.2)
*Fixed Error with Samsung devices having too many notifications(v 1.7.1)
*Fixed Bug with trying to import a Google Calendar when there isn’t one synced(v 1.7.1)
*Fixed Bug with events spanning multiple days not showing properly(v 1.7.1)
*Added ability to import Google Calendar events(v 1.7)
*Redesigned UI(v 1.7)
Chronos Calendar v1.8 / Mirror