AVD Download Video Downloader
Android Video Downloader is the #1 app to download your favorite video!
★ This is the premium version without ads ★
Instructions to download your favorite video:
1/ Use the browser to find your favorite video
2/ Click on a video link
3/ When the “Action” menu appears, select “Video Catcher”
4/ Press the save button!
Now with Flash Video Support
● How can I download a video from the browser?
In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically. You should be able to see the download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).
● Can I download a YouTube video?
YouTube is not supported due to Google policy. Downloading materials from YouTube is against its terms of service.
● Where are my downloaded videos? Downloaded videos are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your directory “Download” (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download). For Android 3.2 and above, downloaded videos appears in your device’s download manager as well.
Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assumes no responsibility for any misuse of Video Catcher. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.
– Following YouTube Terms of Service, you can’t access or download YouTube Videos
– We are NOT associated with YouTube.