AudioTagger is an Android audio tag and album cover art editor.
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
– mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
– mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
– Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
– Batch tag whole albums.
– Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
– One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
– For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
v6.3.6 – now using CoverArtArchive.org for album covers
v6.3.5 – fixed problem with album covers downloads from Amazon, at least for now
v6.3.4 – small bug fixes
v6.3.1 – reduced the number of permissions needed, accidentally introduced in the version before
v6.3.0 – bug fix for crash on choosing Start folder in Preferences
v6.2.9 – bug fix for crash on startup
v6.2.1 – support for external SD card on Lollipop