The blocker app can get activated for a precise time and date, and once the pre-set time duration gets over, the barring gets automatically over.
How to use:
The app AppBlock – Stay Focused is really easy to use. Post download, you can select applications that may seem distracting while you are doing some important jobs and keep their notification off for a certain time according to your preference. There are more to check:
• By using app blocker, you can block temporarily, Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, You Tube, etc.
• You can block temporarily your mail also: for example, if you are on your weekend vacation, you can keep your email notification off.
• If you don’t want change settings during blocking time. Just add AppBlock into blocked apps
• You can disable other notifications also if needed for a specific time to help you in concentrating more in your office chore. (One important update: Notification blocking works from android version 4.3).
Take a look at the app blocker features of the app AppBlock and get a detail idea how this utility and privacy protector app works for your work-life balance:
• Block application launch: be choosy and selective about app launch,
• Disable notifications from particular application: you can avoid unwanted communications,
• Create profiles with rules for group of particular applications: you can impose restriction of public profile,
• Protect your AppBlock application with PIN code: it will enhance your security protocol and privacy configuration on mobile,
• Boost your productivity: you can work with better concentration and colleagues will not be able to distract you with their tweets and pokes on your mobile,
• List of blocked notifications so you don’t miss anything
Download the app AppBlock – Stay Focused and stay more focused only on your work. It is a simple and supportive way to enhance your productivity and work quality by staying focus on your work only.