Ampere is an application used to measure the charging current to your device and its consumption. If you have ever wondered why cleaning your device with a different charger or USB cable gives you such different battery performance, this application will tell you the answer. With this application, users can find out which charger is really suitable for their device in order to extend the usage time.
Users can now prove that their chargers increase or decrease battery consumption. However, not all devices support this recipe. Many devices don’t have measuring chips, even if the interfaces don’t seem compatible with each other. Therefore, before deciding to use Ampere, users should carefully read the complete list of supported and unsupported phones to make the best choice.
Provide charger information
Many people have the misconception that this application provides accurate mA, but it really doesn’t. It just boils down to whether a charger or a USB cable is best. This compatibility ensures perfect user experience and operation on the same device. The effect is very positive. Help users save energy and time.
Ampere’s effects are huge and useful, but everything is optimized so it’s very easy to use. Most of the application’s tasks are automatically activated, so users don’t have to do much to find out what they want to know. After successfully launching the application, wait about 10 seconds for the information to be recorded correctly. After this short time, the charging or discharging current appears in front of us. For those of you who don’t already know, we provide key data on some of the factors that influence power differences. First of all, it is impossible to mention chargers, which can be USB, AC or even wireless chargers… not only that, USB cables are also objects that affect this process.
Additionally, mobile devices play an important role in power consumption. Moreover, the various tasks, applications, or games running on your desktop are not harmless in this energy-consuming war. Also, amperes indicate the brightness of the screen. It probably doesn’t matter, but it actually has a lot of implications. WiFi and GPS status doesn’t stop there, it doesn’t let go of the journey of picking up and discharging power to your device.
Ampere provides information when the mobile device is not charging and the discharge current is negative. On the other hand, when charging, the current from the charger is used to power the device and the rest of the energy is eventually absorbed by the battery.
– Measure the current drawn and emitted by a mobile device when connected to a charger or USB kit. – Your mobile device, charger, operating conditions, and brightness will affect your results.
– It doesn’t consume all the time required to charge the phone.
– You now have the flexibility to use traditional measurement methods even if your Lollipop device has only one interface system.
– Notify users through intelligent notification system.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Send anonymous crash disabled by default;
- Startup tutorial disabled;
- Startup consent disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
You must log in to post a comment.