1Password – Password Manager
1Password remembers all your passwords and other sensitive information so you don’t have to. Keep your digital life secure, always available, and safe behind the one password that only you know.
Use 1Password to generate strong and unique passwords, save them securely, and fill them on websites and in third-party apps with just a few taps.
– Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
– Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
– Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
– Log in to websites with a single tap
– Protect your vault with a single Master Password
– Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
– Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
– All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
– Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
– Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
– Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
– Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
– Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
– Organize your items into Folders
– Customize your items to save everything you need
We’ve packed an amazing number of features, improvements and bug fixes into 1Password 7! We’re now adding the last few touches so that we can share all of this goodness with the rest of the world. One important change in this beta is that we’ve enabled automatic conversion of standalone vaults to a newer format. If you’re using 1Password with a standalone vault, please give this an extra special round of testing and let us know if you encounter any issues.